mc.fairypixel.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/fairypixel
Click to join
Welcome to Fairypixel Network!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Declined I wanna be a discord staff
Topic Locked
Farmaan Member
4 posts
4 topics
5 months ago

I wish to become staff because I think that I have matured. I have been playing Minecraft for a really long time, I really like to play Skyblock servers like hypixel Skyblock and I like to explore new things. I always see many complaints in chat in fakepixel discord or other servers and many people arguing. Some people curse and swear, some argue causing spam. Those are the main reasons that I wish to become staff so I can eridicate these all things from our fairypixel .My secondary reasons for becoming Staff are because I wish to prove to myself that I can be responsible by enforcing the rules. I would like to prove to myself that I can follow the rules and not do anything stupid Anymore. I would like to see a peaceful chat and friendly for people who are younger. I feel like now that I turned 15, I can be responsible enough to work as a staff member and punish the people accordingly to what they have done.Thankyou...

Last edited: 5 months ago
Lunching Co-Owner Member
19 posts
2 topics
5 months ago

Good luck for the next time.