mc.fairypixel.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/fairypixel
Click to join
Welcome to Fairypixel Network!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted Application For Jr. Helper
crazy_sai7 Moderator Member
3 posts
3 topics
4 months ago

1)Sai sankar

2)14

3)India(GMT+5:30)

4)crazy_sai7

5)946296803840647169

6)No,I have a mobile :(

7)Yes,i'am a small youtuber of your server

8) I'am playing Minecraft from 2021

9) I have been active on fairypixel from 9 may 2024

10) No

11) I can speak Hindi,English and odia

12) Mostly In general chat

13) 15-18 hr/week

14) yes,I have disciplined some servers,like when someone breaks a rule of the server,I take action against them my server I control all the members.I know how to behave with someone.

15) No mistake

16) Yes,I have experience of moderating a server.Currently i'am moderating my own server and my friend's server,in the last 2-3 years i was moderating in more servers,now I had quit them.I have gained so many skills of moderating a server.The skills will help me to moderate your server,because I have learnt so many types of skills.

17) Because i'am intrested to work in your server,and there isn't enough staffs in your server.

18) I love to use discord since 2021,when I started playing Minecraft in 2021 I downloaded discord and got some friends.After this I started to love working on discord servers.my hobby is to work on discord and record videos for Minecraft.

19) yes,if I got selected as jr. helper it will help your server to grow.im also a YouTuber in you server but I like to work on your server as well.So if I got selected as jr. helper,I will work on your discord and your server and make videos of your server

-Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Hope that I will be selected ❤

Last edited: 4 months ago