mc.fairypixel.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/fairypixel
Click to join
Welcome to Fairypixel Network!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted Staff application
IG12 Helper Member
1 posts
1 topics
4 months ago

Name:Harsh

Country and Time Zone:India/INS  GMT+5:30

In-Game Name (IGN): IG12

Discord ID: harshjakhar

Do you have a PC? Yes

Are you capable of recording Minecraft videos? yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Its been around 3-4 Years now

How long have you been active on Fairypixel? 1 month

Are you currently involved in any Minecraft projects? If yes, please specify:No.

Are you multilingual? If yes, which languages do you speak? Yes i can speak English,Hindi,Filipino,

Where are you most active on the Fairypixel Network Discord?General

How much time can you dedicate to the role each week? PER DAY 5-6 HOUR  

Have you ever been disciplined on any server? If so, please provide details: Yes kinda I am disciplined in Servers and try my best to be good with others

Describe a mistake you made in the last year (not related to Fairypixel. How did you handle it? What did you learn? No I didn't made any mistake last year.

Do you have prior experience in server moderation or leadership roles? If so, please share your previous projects and roles, the skills you gained, and how they will assist you in this position: Yes I was as helper in Mc server from that i learn about staffing and other things that helper do

Why are you applying for the Junior Helper role on the Fairypixel Network? Cause I want to be a staff member here and give my best to server. And also by this post I will get new experience 

Tell us a bit about yourself, including your hobbies and interests: So, My name is Harsh and I am from India I love to be staff in minecraft server especially like Skyblocks. And my hobbies are to play games/chat with peoples.

Is there anything else you would like us to know?IG i have covered all the main points but as this is the last question I would like to say that I will be providing my 1000% to this server and I can be sure that this server community will grow. and I want to be staff here

Thankyou
-IG12

Last edited: 4 months ago