mc.fairypixel.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/fairypixel
Click to join
Welcome to Fairypixel Network!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Accepted Jr. Helper Application
Dead_men Member
3 posts
3 topics
4 months ago
  1. Name: Himanshu Singh
  2. Age: 15
  3. Country and Time Zone: India / IST (GMT+5:30)
  4. In-Game Name (IGN): Dead_men
  5. Discord ID: sunzusaid
  6. Do you have a PC?   Yes, i have.
  7. Are you capable of recording Minecraft videos? Yes, i can make videos if needed.
  8. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 3.5yrs 
  9. How long have you been active on Fairypixel? Like 5-6hrs a day 
  10. Are you currently involved in any Minecraft projects? If yes, please specify: Earlier i was not anymore.
  11. Are you multilingual? If yes, which languages do you speak? English/Hindi (can use google translate to know more language tbh and in minecraft i will just add an mod for translation :D)
  12. Where are you most active on the Fairypixel Network Discord? For right now im not active anywhere much but trust me i will be active 
  13. How much time can you dedicate to the role each week? 35hr+ ig this is the minimum. (5hr/per day)
  14. Have you ever been disciplined on any server? If so, please provide details: Ofc i have been disciplined i have been owner of several server so i make sure that the rules are being followed and if not a punishment must be given.
  15. Describe a mistake you made in the last year (not related to Fairypixel). How did you handle it? What did you learn? Actually i haven't done any mistake or so in my last year or i just don't remember it.
  16. Do you have prior experience in server moderation or leadership roles? If so, please share your previous projects and roles, the skills you gained, and how they will assist you in this position:
  17. Minecraft Mcfa Community ( 5k+ members) - I was Sr. payouter there i learned how to manage a large no. of tickets together and how to lead a group for example i was leader of more than 10 payouters i used to give them the command
  18. in that server.
  19. Infinity Paradise (1k+ members - i was owner there
  20. Krying (1k+ members) - i was Gamemaster here , i know u hate this server i used to think it has the potential to grow but tbh u know it is not working well they can't develop skyblock i metioned in my application that once skyblock comes then only i will be a staff , So, i nomore work in it.
  21. There are like 5-6more servers but it will make this application very long so im not putting if u want to know more i will tell in dm!!!
  22. Why are you applying for the Junior Helper role on the Fairypixel Network? I see potential in this server , I think this server can get plenty of users playing daily . I would love to be part of such server team!!
  23. Tell us a bit about yourself, including your hobbies and interests: Nothing tbh i just like playing minecraft and chatting in discord.
  24. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I promise that i will do my 100% and assure u that my work will be appreciated by u. I want to be in this server team for a long time.

If there's any grammatical mistake please ignore it!!!

I have coloured questions as orange and answer as yellow for ur ease.

I am not working as a staff in any server currently!!

Last edited: 4 months ago