mc.fairypixel.fun
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/fairypixel
Click to join
Welcome to Fairypixel Network!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Information Application Forum
Lunching Co-Owner Member
19 posts
2 topics
5 months ago

This section is for those interested in applying for the Junior Helper position in-game.

Please ensure you meet the following requirements before applying:

• You are 14 years of age or older.
  • You have joined Fairypixel for at least 2 weeks.
  • Your native language is English, or you possess English proficiency at or above an intermediate level (B1).
  • You have not received any disciplinary actions in the past 6 months.
  • You are not currently employed elsewhere.
  • You are not blacklisted.
  • You are active within the Fairypixel Community.
  • You have a PC to work from.

Application Process: Create a new post and complete the form below:

1. Name:
  2. Age:
  3. Country and Time Zone:
  4. In-Game Name (IGN):
  5. Discord ID:
  6. Do you have a PC?
  7. Are you capable of recording Minecraft videos?
  8. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
  9. How long have you been active on Fairypixel?
  10. Are you currently involved in any Minecraft projects? If yes, please specify:
  11. Are you multilingual? If yes, which languages do you speak?
  12. Where are you most active on the Fairypixel Network Discord?
  13. How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
  14. Have you ever been disciplined on any server? If so, please provide details:
  15. Describe a mistake you made in the last year (not related to Fairypixel). How did you handle it? What did you learn?
  16. Do you have prior experience in server moderation or leadership roles? If so, please share your previous projects and roles, the skills you gained, and how they will assist you in this position:
  17. Why are you applying for the Junior Helper role on the Fairypixel Network?
  18. Tell us a bit about yourself, including your hobbies and interests:
  19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

Next Steps: After submitting your application, a member of the Applications Team will review it. The review process may take up to one month. We appreciate your patience.

Reapplying: If your application is declined, you may reapply after a waiting period of 1 months. Please refrain from creating multiple posts if you have recently been declined.

Good luck! Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We wish you the best of luck with your application!

Last edited: 4 months ago
Soul xD Owner
10 posts
7 topics
4 months ago

Forum Updated by @Soul xD

TS_SUKHVEER Member
3 posts
2 topics
4 months ago

Name: SUKHVEER SINGH 

Country and Time Zone: INDIA GMT+5:30

In-Game Name (IGN): TS_SUKHVEET

Discord ID: sukhveer

Do you have a PC? no but I can do 1000% with Mobile

Are you capable of recording Minecraft videos? yes, I can I also have yt channel 

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4-5 year 

How long have you been active on Fairypixel? 2-3 week

Are you currently involved in any Minecraft projects? If yes, please specify: yes, I am owner of my nexuspixel server 

Are you multilingual? If yes, which languages do you speak? hindi , english , punjabi 

Where are you most active on the Fairypixel Network Discord? general , leaks , annusement , skyblock

How much time can you dedicate to the role each week? 5 - 7  hr in a week

Have you ever been disciplined on any server? If so, please provide detail: yes, I got mute for 1 hr due to bad connection I send msg too many time 

Describe a mistake you made in the last year (not related to Fairypixel). How did you handle it? What did you learn?  I lear I don't have to spam if I say one time stuff will see and reply we had patient.

Do you have prior experience in server moderation or leadership roles? If so, please share your previous projects and roles, the skills you gained, and how they will assist you in this position: I developed my nexus pixel own I have gain skill of developer and commands 

Why are you applying for the Junior Helper role on the Fairypixel Network? 

Tell us a bit about yourself, including your hobbies and interests: I just want to enchane the players experience that gonna play in this server so that every player should feel like a paradise in the server

Is there anything else you would like us to know? I am youtuber I will make video also and maybe if I been selected I will help people and make video too boost server .

ninjawarrioryt11 Member
1 posts
0 topics
3 months ago

Name:Mimanshu verma

Country and Time Zone:India GMT+5:30

In-Game Name (IGN): ninjawarrioryt11 

Discord ID:Alexa.exe?

Do you have a PC?yes

Are you capable of recording Minecraft videos?yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft?3 years

How long have you been active on Fairypixel? lifetime 

Are you currently involved in any Minecraft projects? If yes, please specify:no , I'm free

Are you multilingual? If yes, which languages do you speak?I only speaks Hindi and English 

Where are you most active on the Fairypixel Network Discord?chat

How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?30 hours per week

Have you ever been disciplined on any server? If so, please provide details:I'm a owner of 150+ members 

Describe a mistake you made in the last year (not related to Fairypixel). How did you handle it? What did you learn?I don't make mistakes

Do you have prior experience in server moderation or leadership roles? If so, please share your previous projects and roles, the skills you gained, and how they will assist you in this position:banning scammer ingame and making servers more efficient and effective 

Why are you applying for the Junior Helper role on the Fairypixel Network?in game and in discord also

Tell us a bit about yourself, including your hobbies and interests:I'm a tall guy with small hairs , my hobbies are playing games and have fun

Is there anything else you would like us to know? I'm good , I'm sure you will be surprised by my work